17th August 2012
We would like to say a great big thanks to everyone who joined us tonight it’s been a blast and we hope you can join us again in the near future, we’ll be running another community night next week at the same time and signup should go up on thursday.To those few of you signed up and didn’t receive an invite we can only apologies, we received a higher volume of signups then we were anticipating this week and due to technical reasons we weren’t able to get a second lobby on the go, we will try and do better next time and we hope that you will give us a shot another time.Thank you for the games guysCommunity Customs Admin Team
- Keep your voice down.
- Do not message other players asking for invites. Admins will send them out in the order they are received.
- Upload any maps or games you wish to run to your fileshare.
- Let us know which maps you wish to run when we start the lobby or when you join up.
- Do not invite outside players without asking first. This is a Community Customs event and we may have players waiting to join.
- Broken or not-fun maps will need to be fixed or updated before being run again.
- Bring a map, some snacks, and your specialization!
That’s all for now. See you guys tonight!
Sign-ups are currently Closed!
Thanks for playing with us, and as a reminder: If you cannot make it as we begin, and you signed up, don’t panic. Check your Xbox Live Messages. If you have one from a Community Customs Admin, simply reply to it, and we’ll do our best to get you into the lobby.
We’re pretty booked up today guys, we will try and invite all who have signed up but we can’t make any garuntees, I’ll update this post when we finish so check back here for updates.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
As a reminder, Customs Night is DLC REQUIRED. That means Noble, Defiant, and Anniversary map packs. If we decide to play a DLC map, and you do not have it, you WILL be ejected from the lobby. It’s nothing personal, and we will reinvite you afterwards.
August 10th 2012 Proving Ground: